Should you decide to engage the services of the DSA team and the Executive Membership, you agree to the Terms & Conditions below:
• I understand that DSA does not provide legal or tax advice.
• As an executive member of the DSA I am not
entitled to vote as stated in the constitution clause 2.2
• I am not currently working in the direct selling channel. This membership will terminate at the end of the current quarter upon securing a direct selling role with either a member or non- member and I will inform the DSA should this happen.
• I understand that by completing this membership application I will be billed for the remainder of the current quarter on a pro rata basis. [DSA work on April - June, July - September, October -December, and January – March].
• I understand that joining before the 15th I will be billed for that month. If joining after the 15th I will be billed for the remaining months of that particular quarter.
• Membership must be active at the time of the events attended.
• Membership can be cancelled in writing at the end of the current paid quarter by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• DSA will be informed in writing if my contact details change
• I understand that quarterly invoices are payable within 30 days of issue, otherwise my profile will be hidden from the Executive page and my membership classed as inactive.