Herbalife Nutrition ANZ has won the SOCIAL SELLING AWARD at the Complementary Medicines Australia (CMA) 20th Annual Industry Awards Dinner held on Wednesday, October 9 in Sydney.
This award recognises excellence demonstrated by an organisation that provides high-quality complementary medicines to consumers via the vibrant and growing direct selling channel. This is the fourth time that Herbalife Nutrition ANZ has won this award in the last 5 years, taking out the title 2015-2017, and now again in 2019.
Peter Hurley, General Manager of Herbalife Nutrition Australia and New Zealand stated “We are honoured to be recognised as a premier global nutrition company, that continues to provide products to meet market demand. This would not be possible without the great work of our Members and employees. I am proud to be part of this amazing company.”
Gillian Stapleton, CEO of Direct Selling Australia offered her congratulations. “The DSA is proud that Herbalife Nutrition, one of our long-standing members took home the DSA co-sponsored Social Selling award at the recent Complementary Medicines Australia awards night. Herbalife Nutrition is showcasing the trend in our channel, taking the face to face and person to person unique selling strategy into the 21stcentury.”
The Social Selling Award highlights key initiatives:
- Nutritional Advisory Board (NAB) and Wellness Tour: The NAB’s leading nutritionists provide expert information and advice on the principals of good nutrition and healthy, active lifestyles via our Wellness Tours; in articles on Herbalife.com and MyHerbalife.com, and in our customer newsletter.
- Commitment to Quality and Scientific Leadership: Herbalife Nutrition’s global Innovation and Manufacturing facilities harness cutting-edge technology, scientific research, and consumer data for product creation. Scientists at the Herbalife Nutrition Institute are dedicated to promoting knowledge in the fields of nutrition, exercise, behaviour, and public health.
- Herbalife Nutrition as Official Nutrition Partner to our sponsored team: A-League’s Western Sydney Wanderers FC.
- Entrepreneurial Opportunity and Support: Herbalife Nutrition provides a flexible entrepreneurial opportunity grounded in business skills and responsible business practices.
- With 4.8 million protein shakes consumed daily, Herbalife Nutrition is #1 in the World:
#1 brand globally in meal replacement and protein supplements combined*
#1 brand in the world in weight management** and
#1 brand world-side, in meal replacement***
- Product Innovation: Formula 1 Select: nutritional shake mix was launched to meet a market need for a plant-based protein, and for those with allergies to Dairy, Soy and Wheat.
- Corporate Social Responsibility, Herbalife Nutrition Foundation and the HNF Bike Ride:
Through the HNF Bike Ride, members raise funds to support non-profit organisations to help disadvantaged and vulnerable young people learn about the benefits of good nutrition. These include the Infants’ Home (NSW), the Lighthouse Foundation (VIC), the Perth Children’s Hospital Foundation (WA), Sunshine Butterflies (QLD), Power Community Limited (SA) and Life Education Trust in New Zealand.
- Recognition for exceptional standards and quality assurance. Herbalife Nutrition provides Gold Standard Guarantees in quality assurance and consumer protection to all Herbalife Nutrition Independent Members and their customers.
*Source Euromonitor International Limited; per Consumer Health 2019ed, meal replacement and protein supplements category definitions; combined % RSP share GBO, 2018 data.
**Source Euromonitor International Limited; per Consumer Health 2019ed, weight management and wellbeing category definition; % RSP share GBO, 2018 data.”
***Source Euromonitor International Limited; Consumer Health 2019ed, meal replacement category definition; % RSP share GBO, 2018 data.