2022 DSA Industry Awards
31st May- 1st June
Direct Selling Australia’s Industry Awards submissions have officially opened and we invite members to submit their entries now.
The Industry Awards are designed to celebrate DSA members. Helping companies and their teams be recognised amongst their peers. Designed to empower independent direct sellers, fuel business processes or make our world a better place, the awards have one thing in common; they promote direct selling as a business channel that helps create better lives.
Awards will be presented at the Awards Ceremony on Tuesday afternoon (May 31st). Once again, we will be incorporating the presentation of the awards into the end of the day, allowing us to leave the dinner to networking. Nominated members will receive notification prior to the close of registration.
The Five Award Categories Include:
Three awards sponsored by DSA Supplier Members:
- The Nexus (Sponsored by – TBA )
- The Innovator (Sponsored by – TBA )
- The Integrator (Sponsored by – TBA )
And two awards sponsored by DSA:
- The Community
- The Partner (Supplier Members Only)
For 2022, we are continuing to streamline the awards submission process. There are just three simple steps for each submission:
– Complete the form in the ‘Submissions’ button below,
– Fill in all details and select the award/s you are submitting for, and
– Provide a PDF addressing the judging criteria and any other supporting documents for your award submission.
Deadline: You have until Wednesday 13th April to submit your application.
Awards will be presented at the Awards Ceremony following conference events on Tuesday 31st May. Nominated members will receive notification prior to the close of registration.
Important Things to Note:
- Applicants must be an active DSA Member or Supplier Member in order to be eligible for the Industry Awards.
- The Partner Award is open to Supplier Members only.
- The remaining four awards are not open to Supplier Members.
- There is no limit to the number of awards a Member company can enter (with the exception of the Partner Award).
- There is no entry fee when applying for an award.
- Winning members will receive an award for their office presented during the Awards Ceremony, along with marketing and PR material to highlight their achievement and promote their company’s success.
Our judging panel will consist of a mix of Life Members and external experts. DSA will conduct a secret ballot for DSA sponsored awards.