Launching A Direct Selling Company In Australia
Billion in Retail Sales
We know how important it is to be connected to the right people who have access to current local information as you prepare to launch your direct sales business in Australia. The DSA team have 50+ years of combined experience in this industry and have long-term relationships with specialists in a multitude of areas to ensure you receive the best advice possible.
For a one-off fee of $1500 (ex. GST), DSA will support you in the compliant, ethical and successful development of your direct selling company*.
Our service provides access to information about local market conditions and regulatory compliance requirements and includes:
- Access to DSA staff and introductions to our suppliers who have expertise in sales, marketing, compliance and policy information in the direct selling space.
- Information regarding the relevance of the Australian Consumer Law and therapeutic goods legislation to direct selling.>
- Access to specific tools [E.g., recorded webinars and newsletters] and events normally reserved for Members [E.g., networking events and live webinars]
- One – time access to our members only annual conference usually unavailable to non-members
- 150 paged ‘Legal and Risk Management Guide’ compiled by DSA & Russell Kennedy Lawyers normally reserved to members.
- Reduced DSA Membership Fees for your first year (membership subject to Board approving Membership) **
*By contacting the DSA, this in no way represents any obligation on your part to take advantage of this service. Our goal is to help us establish the best way to serve your goals by hosting an online meeting.*
*Please note: DSA does not provide legal or tax advice. The information DSA provides does not constitute legal, financial advice or taxation advice, and the general nature of the content might not be applicable to you or your situation. Before acting on any information, you should seek professional advice.
**On application to become a full DSA member the $500 administration fee will then be reduced to $250. This fee covers the due diligence process undertaken by the association prior to Board approval for Membership. Following approval by the Board for Membership, a further $250 is deducted from the annual membership fee in the first year.